Wednesday, May 16, 2012


One of my first blogs :)


1.I like to dirtbike alot
2.My fav animal is a moose
3.I play hockey for the mallards
4.My fav food is tacos
5.I love to play computers
6.My fav sport is hockey
7.I love to play runescape


Now I will update this list to 2012 :)

1. I love to dirt bike a lot!
2. My favourite animal is a baby pig.
3.I have played hockey for Kerrobert Tigers this year, Last year I played for Dodsland Stars, the year before that I played with the same team and then the year before that I played with The Luseland Mallards.
4.My favourite food is a fried baloney sandwich.
5.I like to play computers, mostly the game world of tanks.
6.My favourite sport is lacrosse.
7.I don't play rune-scape any more.

I have grown alot in the past years.
I have changed gotton smarter, more athletic are two examples of how I have changed.
          
     
              Copyright © 1998 – 2012



1 comment: